Rates & Insurance
$150 for an initial consultation
$100 for family and couples counseling
$100 for individual
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Most major insurances are accepted. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
We ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hour notice for cancellations. If you no show or fail to provide 24 hour notice for an initial consultation, you will be required to pay a $25 fee prior to rescheduling. Established clients will be charged a $25 cancellation/no show fee. Repeated cancellations and/or no shows may result in termination of services.
Request a counseling appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.